Monday, June 30, 2008

Falling for Niagara Falls

After Kent, I spent the remainder of the weekend in Niagara Falls. Unfortunately, on Sunday a storm came through and I was forced to take cover in the Visitors Center. Luckily though, the Visitors Center has lots of fun activities, from displays about the falls to a movie theater (showing a movie on the history of Niagara Falls) to a food court and gift shop. Once the storm passed though, it was time to get back outside, there was so much to do at the Falls I didn’t know where to begin. The observation deck on the tower gave a birds eye view of the Falls and the Maid of the Mist boat and Cave of Winds tours bring you right up to the Falls.

After experiencing the rush of one of New York’s grandest natural landmarks, I departed to continue on my journey…

1 comment:

Michael Folsom said...

I will add your blog site link to my site (theshipwatcher.blogspot.com). Perhaps it will help draw attention towards the Seaway Trail and its mission.