Friday, June 27, 2008

Kent Classic Car Cruise-In

I started this weekend by cruising over to Kent for the Classic Car Cruise In. On my way I stopped at the Cottage Inn Restaurant in Red Creek. Walking in the door I immediately felt at home. The decor in the dining room made me feel like I was at my grandma's house for lunch and the service was the same as grandma's. The food was delicious and I could tell that I wasn't the only one that found this gem by all the people that were there for lunch.



Once I got to Kent, I knew it was going to be a great night. Lots of people came out to enjoy the beautiful evening, the cars and the company. And did I mention the food? The Orleans County Chapter of the American Red Cross served up an excellent Chicken BBQ and Brown’s Berry Patch provided strawberry shortcakes and ice cream for dessert. Everything about the evening was wonderful: the cars, the food, the music (they played the song I wanted before I even requested it!) and as always, the people!



As the sun set on Kent, I found myself traveling west toward my next stop….

No comments: